Learn the in's and outs of building a high quality base with our Base Building Series. The Labs team will go over how to structure your base for maximum efficiency. Base Building with OneHive Labs
Introducing "The Engineer" - A successful TH9, Dark Elixer Protecting, Farming Base.
Updated variation for Masters League. If in Gold League it is recommended to swap out the north and south Air Defenses with the mortars. Bombs come down to preference - put them wherever you like
Defensive log after the jump.
Bowser 8 - Adaptable Farm and Defense Layout for Town Hall 8
Bowser 8 - The Bigger, Badder Giant Killer
TH8 Layout for adaptation as a Farming or Trophy or Hybrid base.
Click the 'Read More' to the right to see more of this base.
Click the 'Read More' link to see the base breakdown with the pro's and con's of The Ultimator - Town Hall 9 Farming Base.
The Eclipse offers a transformer base that is a perfect fit for any Town Hall 9 players looking for a base for Clan Wars.
Now featuring updated Defense Logs
As my Clannies would say, "This base f*cks sh*t up!"
- Features an Anti-Hog Ring which will be troublesome for any Hog users
- Two Air Defenses and all of my air bombs in the core do a great job against Balloons and Dragons
- Giant Bombs are placed next to each other to help halt any Hog-Rider attacks
- 4 places where double giant bombs may be make it hard for Hog attackers to plan where to attack
- Strategic funneling will cause giants to fly off of the map
- No free buildings making it harder to lure heroes and Clan Castle troops out
- Not a generic base and attackers will not know trap placement and tesla placement
- Clan Castle and Heroes are lurable
Note: Feel free to swap the spell factory in the core for any other building. I only put it there to keep most of my buildings symmetric. Also the Clan Castle can be swapped with the Dark Elixir.
Note: The builders' huts occupy the other possible placement of the giant bombs.
Yes, I consider my always-filled Clan Castle as a defense.
Note: The losses were because I was using the farming version and my town hall was on the outside.
Clan Wars Defenses
It took 21 max wizards, 2 golems, full spells, and both heroes to barely get 1 star, and a strong balloon-drag-minion combo failed! They even had time to plan these attacks!!
Overall Ending Comments
- Unlike most of the popular Transformer bases for TH9, this base is completely new and fresh as they like to say, thus meaning that the attacker will have never faced this base and will be unaware of trap placement and tesla placement (unless of course they stumble across this thread).
- Also, many people will request that I try to center the clan castle so please know that I am working on it but the shape of the core makes it tough.
- Lastly Please leave any thoughts or comments below (or in this thread). Try to keep it positive; nothing rude please, thanks.
Welcome to the OneHive Blog: Updates, Strategies, Tutorials, Tips, & More!