In the CW Tactics TH8 set we have 4 attack styles that, in aggregate, will give you the best approach for 95% of the bases out there. Each attack style has a separate thread on the Supercell forums:
- 105 Dragoon Attack Style -- When all ADs are tightly grouped (i.e. ~ 5 tiles center to center) (details below)
- 11 Light Dragon Attack Style -- When 2 of 3 ADs are tightly grouped (i.e. ~5 tiles center to center)
- Dragon Snipe Attack Style -- When 2 of ADs are near (1-2 hops) to wall edge
- 813 Dragoon Attack Style -- When the ADs are spread (i.e. > 5 tiles from center to center on all of them)
So, if the base you are worried about fits the 105 Dragoon attack keys above -- Read On!!! Otherwise click to the thread above that you need for your base.
Ok, now that we know you are on the right thread, at 10,000 feet here is an overview of 105 Dragoon Attack.
- Level -- TH8
- Type -- Dragoon
- Mix -- 10 Dragons, 5 Balloons in CC (max), heal/rage for spells (typically 2 heal/1 rage but sometimes 1 heal/2rage)
- Nickname -- 105.12 or 105.21 etc. Tells you quickly -- DragsLoons.HealRage.
Here is a link to us walking through how to do the style in gross detail (but you get cool background music as you go ):
Holy smokes Batman.
Hope this video helps. Comment and/or subscribe on Youtube if you like what you see.