- A lot of empty places ( you can change the position of traps if you want. They are well placed
for me). Attackers don't know where the traps are placed.
- Central CC, very hard to lure with giants ( they must break the wall )
- there is no X junctions, but there are some T-junctions but they can't be deadly for your base)
- DE is well protected by Tesla's. If attacker is attacking from south then Heroes pull troops away from DE storage (skeleton traps works well right next to DE storage – they pull troops away from DE storage)
- Air Defenses are a bit too exposed - Mass dragons or balloons may destroy base
- Mortars can be swapped with air defenses ( in higher leagues ).
- North side of base may be weak (only one archer tower there) but with heroes in defense you shouldn't have any problems